Saturday, March 26, 2016

Main Cover Idea

The cover, as I forgot to mention in the previous past, is the second main component of this project, too. Since I am no artist, I need the remaining of the two weeks to ask a friend or acquaintance for the favor of creating an artistic, solo piece for my cover image. I already know for a fact that I want the image to be a portrait of a young girl, with artistic elements mingled, vibrant colors, and the added touch of the individual artist's unique style.




Those are basic examples of what I want my cover photo to look like; artistic, colorful, and the subject of a young girl.
You might be asking: why a young girl? Since the main theme for my images are portraits of younger people, I thought it best to represent the cover with the face of a girl, since to me, the female face is very articulate, delicate, and more artistic. the curve of the nose, the lips, and the eyes: for my magazine, this is perfectly suitable.

References

Rykova, Olga. "Modern Abstract Art 2013 2014 2015." Modern Abstract Art for Sale. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 Mar. 2016. <http://finemodernart.com/2014-art>.

Tsung, Mandy. "✿⊱╮Mandy Tsung." Pinterest. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 Mar. 2016. <https://www.pinterest.com/elfellia/mandy-tsung/>.


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is my favorite, It's just amazing. Your blog is so organized and filled with a lot of information with pictures. I don't have anything bad to say about your blog. Just keep up your awesome work. Can't wait to see the final piece.

    ReplyDelete