Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Finally Have Pictures!


Today, I had the chance of finally shooting pictures of my friends. First of all, I asked them to bring vibrant, more "hip" clothing, and I ended up doing their makeup as well as their hair to suit what I desired in my head. The following pictures below are just sneak peeks of the actual shoot: those were taken by my friend on her iPhone as I progressed to shoot throughout the night, but it includes pictures of me acting out my role as the photographer as well as some examples of what was included in the original batch of pictures on the camera.

For the camera, I ended up borrowing my friend's, and as I shot, I realized that I cannot limit myself only to portraits with this project. I was unable to capture the full essence or entirety of the scene in some cases, and with other cases, it was more fit to have more than just the face or neck-up of my models.


Sneak Peeks








Behind the Scenes










Models:

Arusy Lemus
Juliana Narvaez 

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with your blog! Your magazine looks like it's coming along nicely and the pictures that You took are very nice! The models are beautiful and their makeup and outfit are very hip and colorful. The whole aesthetic of the magazine is really cool and the idea of having written work that accompanies each photo is very interesting. The pieces that I read from your post have a really nice feel to them and im excited to see what pieces you come up with for the photos that you took. Your posting schedule is great and your research is great as well. Don't stop being awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great so far! love the flow of your writing and the amount of dedication you're putting into it. Love the sneak peaks you posted of the shoot, great choice of locations,clothes and models. Keep up the good work cant wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog is absolutely phenomenal. The amount of work and dedication has really inspired me to pick up the pace! I love how much content you and all the pictures make everything seem like we are right there with you on your journey. The whole theme of the magazine is really interesting and I am excited to see the final product. The way your blog is written and flows is so professional and jaw dropping. Amazing job, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete